Sunday, December 6, 2009
Gingerbread Cookies and Christmas Devotional
Today was gingerbread day. I'm proud of myself for actually making the dough yesterday and chilling it overnight like one is supposed to! I was so busy making the cookies that I failed to take any pictures of the process - Cora was the best helper. We made big gingerbread men and baby gingerbread men. There were even circle cookies with gingerbread men cut out of the center. Very cute and yummy which is why I can't take a picture of the finished product - they are gone! My family came over and we shared our cookies with the aunts and "Ampa" and Amma." We also watched the LDS Christmas Devotional Broadcast and as usual I loved the messages and stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
what a fun day! last year I cheated and bought the "Toll House Gingerbread Cookie Dough" that comes in a tub this time of year. With finals this week, I may just do the same again this year! :)
Post a Comment