I love Christmas lights! The twinkle and sparkle just help define the holiday. A tasteful and artful quality should also accompany one's obsession with lights but unfortunately this is not always the case - oh well it gets ooohs and aaaahs and wows from the children section of the vehicle when one of these light displays is discovered.
We got one picture and its not a good one but so be it. One house just around the corner from us merits a return visit when we have more snow - lights look sooo much better when they have a good covering of snow. I'm curious who likes the new LED lights? The jury is still out on that one at our house. I can't quite decide but I'm leaning toward the good old use up as much energy as possible kind of lights. Now I'd better go get sewing - my days are quickly disappearing before I've got to have everything under the tree. Merry Crafting!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment