Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 4 - Decorate the tree and the house




I'm not sure what it is about this advent day but didn't seemed too overly Christmas-y to me.  Oh, yeah because we took family pictures yesterday and then had a party to go to.  That left only time to get out one box of ornaments which Marcus decided to take off as fast as the girls put them on.  I want to do cranberries and popcorn strands but I'm running out of time and Eric isn't hot on it.  Marcus would probably just eat it anyway even though the boy is 2 years old and by the look of him is clearly NOT starving!  I did lots of lights because I love the sparkley white things.  Anyway its up and the girls wanted to kneel around the tree and sing "O Christmas Tree" to it.  The tree's name is Christmas Bingo and it is a boy.  Good to know.  

2 comments:

EmmaP said...

haha! never would have thought to name the tree! cute!

Mr. Boyce said...

Why is it that whenever you talk about Marcus you illustrate the trouble he gets in, the food or decorations he eats, and how big he is. Then, usually you follow that up by saying he could be my little brother. I'm beginning to wonder if that is a complement or a call to repentance for both of us!

Love the Blog, keep it up!