Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sing Christmas Carols

We had a party!!! We hosted a Christmas Sing and had everyone bring cookies and a songbook. We supplied yummy cranberry punch and homemade hot cocoa. It was a lot of fun. The kids ran around and played and we sang quite a few classics. A fun thing worth repeating! Whose house next year?

6 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun idea! Glad you had a such a good time!

Kerstin said...

The party was super fun! Thanks so much our whole family had a blast.

Kerstin said...

P.S. Are these pictures above and to the side the ones that Lillian took? They are so cute!

Erin said...

What a great idea! I might have to try that one!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

I love your new header and pictures!!!! sooo cute! I'm impressed that you posted all of these activities! You're a trooper! How's it going with your three little munchkins??? I can't believe that Marcus looks (and walks) like he's a year older than Skyla when in fact SHE's the older one! Crazy!

The Fawcett Family said...

You have cute kids. I wish I could have seen them when we came out. Hope all is well for you and your family. I LOVE your constant smile. :)