Okay so here is a brief synopsis of our trip to Europe in July. Eric and his fellow Senor headed up a High School Spanish club trip for this summer and there were enough students who signed up to go that Eric and I were FREE chaperones! Wahoo! We got to spend 2 weeks overseas. (I feel snobby saying it that way!) We started in Spain with a side trip to Morocco and then went up to Paris and then to London. It was a BLAST and we are so fortunate to have my parents in town so they could keep the kids for us. I will keep adding more pictures as I get them organized and arranged in my albums. I also think I'll add a few online Picasa albums you can peruse so its more bang for your buck - its free so click away. Thanks for being patient.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is so great! I love that Eric figured out a way for both of you guys to go to Europe for free! Smart Man!
Soooo jealous! Ahh!
Thank you! Amazing pictures- I'm so glad you guys got the opportunity to do this! Thanks for sharing. Give everyone loves from us!
Post a Comment