Saturday, September 27, 2008

Flamenco Princess turns 4!

We bought this in Spain because its darling and because it suits our singing dancing princess. It is the age of the princess fetish and Flamenco frills and fringe can be soo princess.
This was me being ambitious with only a few hours to work with.
I pulled it off and Jodi loved her birthday cake which is what really matters!Hooray for Fancy Nancy - someone Jodi can relate to!
We love you Jodi and we're so glad you can bring the fancy into our home
- it wouldn't be home without you!
(p.s. click on the title of this post for the rest of her bday pictures)

Singin' Time for the Pink Princess

7 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Jodi. I can't believe she is four already.

Erin said...

What a little cutie! How did you end up with such a frilly pink princess?? :)

The cake looks amazing! Good job!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

LOVE the flamenco dress! Azure would go mental over it and then NEVER take it off! Haha...okay, seriously, can you send me EXACT directions on how to create that cake so that I can make it for Azure in December?!?!?!

Erin said...

Wow, Jodi's four! It's so fun to see her grow. I have a flamenco dress just like that one that Robert brought back from his mission for me. Jodi looks soooo much cuter in hers!

Jared and Crystal said...

I was finally able to read some of your blog today. (I clicked on the link Deanna has on her blog :P)Jodi is so cute and you did a fantastic job on her cake! Let me know what your email address is @ church so I can send you an invite to our blog.

wind runner said...

Oh my. What a cutie pie! I love the costume! Wish we could have been there- sorry we didn't call! Happy Happy Birthday Jodi dear!

Anonymous said...

How fun to see the cute pictures. Jodi is adorable in that dress. I can't believe she is four already. Wow. It is always fun to see you guys in person.....and view your blog