Saturday, September 11, 2010
Wide Awake! He usually is from about 9-midnight and I like to blame my night owl husband for that but its most likely my fault too. Perhaps if during pregnancy I would sit down sometime during the day my babies might think its okay to wake up. I really can't complain though because even when he is awake he doesn't make hardly a peep. He is such a good baby. His siblings are quite the fans too. Cora has decided she gets to pick him up and carry him so I have to watch her closer than Marcus. He and Cora fight over who gets to hold him and they all like helping with Jimmy. I am lucky mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Such an adorable little boy! My dad said that he hardly held my youngest sister (fifth child) because the four older ones were always holding/helping her. He is SO cute!
How exciting! I'm glad that he's such a good baby. I'm pretty convinced that all boy babies are criers, so it's good to know that some boy babies aren't too hard :)
Post a Comment