Saturday, February 27, 2010
30 is the new 20 right?
That is what Eric is hoping! Today is his birthday! Happy Birthday deary. I made him his cake but it was a crazy hectic day and so I never made the frosting (German chocolate for his German chocolate cake which is what he wants every year) and cake without frosting is like not wearing clothes - Don't do it! We'll be singing and blowing out candles tomorrow. Sorry! The kids were excited to give Daddy his presents and Mommy's present was a stay at a bed and breakfast. AWESOME! I've never stayed in one before and man am I hooked now. Who wants to sponsor us to check out all the ones in our area? Here is their website. Super cute place and such nice owners! http://mckenziehousebnb.com/ Anyway, Eric I'm so glad I get to be around as you get older 'cuz I think you are pretty great and pretty much my bestest friend. Sure love ya! Happy 30th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
so sweet. and yes - B & Bs are great! (although, some are over pricey without much bang for your buck).
happy birthday!
Post a Comment