The last of the nativities. I kind of fell off the blogger planet that last part of December - sitting at the computer was not one of those luxuries I allowed myself I suppose. Anyway here is a list of some of the last few advent things we did. This is more of a family journal entry than anything else so if you're interested flag this entry fro next year.
- Over the river and through the woods to Grandmothers house we go (we really did go to the house Grandma grew up in)
- Game night at Grandma's
- Wrapping secret Santa presents
- Secret Santa deliveries
-Act out the Nativity
-Give Jesus his birthday presents (he has a stocking and we write down his gifts and put them in the stocking Christmas morning)
- Play in the snow day
- Early morning special surprise - we took the kids at 7 a.m. to pick up the newest family member Zoey, (that's how Jodi spelled it) a two year old beagle. The kids were excited! Jodi had been asking Santa for a puppy so Mom and Dad delivered. So far mostly good.
Well we had a great Christmas holiday. We got to see cousins, aunts, uncles, and even Both sets of Grandparents. It was great! The kids were used to having Daddy home every day so they are asking where he is and saying they want him home right now. It was really nice to have so much family time together - that is one of the best things about Christmas.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Your kids are so big. I was thinking about you the other day. You look like you are doing great. Glad you had a great Christmas. If you are ever in Utah let me know:)
hey is there a link to your family Christmas photos?
I loved looking at all your amazing Christmas activities last year and even more this year! You inspire me to do more. I can not believe how December flew by this year. We hardly did anything festive...but as someone said the other day when they found out who all of our living companions were, "Hey! It's just like Christmas all year round!" And it kind of is:)
Post a Comment