Wednesday, April 15, 2009
We The People
LOVE that statement, (READ the constitution people!) expecially when I see what has been going on today. "We the people" need to stay involved and make the right kind of "change" - I'll keep my dollars, Obama can keep the change! Anyway, this is for anyone in this area (or elsewhere look up your local 9-12 project!). My husband was so wonderful today, he went to a TEA Party for me. I had sick kids and couldn't go so he went for me and talked with Scott who was "in charge." We need 1000 names for our area so anyone who feels inclined...sign your no longer silent majority self up on www.michiana912.org. I tell you I LOVE America and what our Founding Fathers stood for and that is the America I want to fight for! God Bless the U.S.A.!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
that's so cool Eric went to a tea party! they had one in kennewick too...
That is cool that Eric went- I didn't even hear about the one here until after it happened or I would have tried to go!
Post a Comment