Eric is still 5! I've heard Eric's mom joke that she had her first child when she got married and the same is true with Eric. There is something about having kids and playtime though that really bring out the 5 year old in Eric.
Tonights lastest...
...he taught Cora the "pull my finger trick" The Stinker! (literally)
Now I can just see Cora during Nursery class.."Here Tori pull my finger"...I will definitely pass the blame if that ever actually happens.





5 comments:
If Tori comes home one day asking us to pull her finger, I will know where she learned it ;).
Lesley! you have a blog! Yay!! saw it on Holly's blog. you know, every time I come in town, you are out of town!
Robert's taught Nate every little trick like that too! It's nice for them to have a partner in crime!
He needs to come hang out with my boys on Sunday nights. That is when any and all pent up "play" is let out! Sunday nights are crazy over here!
Post a Comment