Thursday, July 31, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity jig!!

We're back! We've just had a fabulous 2 weeks storming through Spain, being romanced by Paris, and "Minding the Gap" in London! It was a blast and now we have 1200 pictures to sift through before we can actually post some but we plan to in the very near future! It was a lot of fun to experience all those new places together as well as be together without our kids. As much as we love our 3 little munchkins it was so nice to have that time together to make a good relationship even better!
Until we post again hope each an every one of you have a wonderful August! (yikes its August tomorrow!)
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

WOW, how in the world you managed to get such an incredible kid-free getaway like that I will never know!!!!! :) How awesome!!! Oh, that extremely long post about Corey's deployment took me THREE weeks to complete...haha, I felt like I was working on it forever!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got to go. I am looking forward to hearing more about it and seeing some pictures.

Jared and Holly said...

How fun! I can't wait to see the pictures.