It worked so well for Marcus the girls needed one. You can see our new kittens - Boofer and Snugly - as well as any other wildlife we came upon. (sorry Renae!)
Hooray! I'm so glad to see all the pictures of your kiddos. They are so super cute!! What beautiful little girls and a smiley little man. How fun for you guys!
Did you pick the song The Way I Are for your playlist? It's one of my favorites!! I have it on my "long run" mix! More then once-anyhoo....wonderful pictures! Thank you!
5 comments:
Hooray! I'm so glad to see all the pictures of your kiddos. They are so super cute!! What beautiful little girls and a smiley little man. How fun for you guys!
that picture of Cora with the cat in the bottom left-hand corner is hilarious! Her facial expression is priceless.
Did you pick the song The Way I Are for your playlist? It's one of my favorites!! I have it on my "long run" mix! More then once-anyhoo....wonderful pictures! Thank you!
How cute! Thanks so much for updating! It is sure nice to see your family grow up. Your kids are adorable! Hope all is going well!
Cute pics! I love the 3 close up pics down below. They are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment