Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby Smiles

Hello everyone - I owe all you readers a post and I failed to put up my "Christmas Letter...Post" so I apologize but I hope this darling video will make up for it. Somehow 3 munchkins keeps me on my toes and doesn't give me much time to sit and blog anymore. We love you all and hope winter is warm and cozy where ever you are!

Marcus is 7 weeks old already!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Sooooo cute! I'm sure that your 3 little ones DO keep you on your toes. You are Super Mom!

Sugar Plum Invitations said...

Too cute! I love those big eyes! I can't believe he's already 7 weeks old!!

wind runner said...

We can't wait to meet him. That made my heart melt a little bit!

Sharlyn said...

Hey Lesley, I found a link to your blog on Erin's blog. I can't believe you have 3 kids! Time flies huh? I hope you are doing well. My e-mail is sharlynhobbs@hotmail.com, we should try to keep in touch. :)

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Super cute. It took us almost 10 weeks before ours smiled like that.