Eric loves this picture! this one too! Daddy and his boy catching some zzzz's. It was great having Eric home to help for a whole week. I know he saw a whole new side of life (namely his girls!) I like the blanket - start 'em young!
Oh my gosh! Your kids are sooo cute! I just wish we lived closer so I could get to know them :-( I'm glad everything went well & little Marcus is here. Hope you enjoy the holidays. xoxo
hi leslie!! it's Kristen (Luke) Porter....i came across your blog through Rachelle's -- hope you don't mind! but anyways, i'd love to stay in touch! email me with your email...
kissypoohluke@hotmail.com
i miss you!! and congrats on the boy...i'm sure papa boyce is proud!
7 comments:
So adorable! Congrats...and I love the blanket!
Oh my gosh! Your kids are sooo cute! I just wish we lived closer so I could get to know them :-( I'm glad everything went well & little Marcus is here. Hope you enjoy the holidays. xoxo
Congratulations on the new baby! We are so happy for you. Boys are so much fun! Take care. You're a great example for us all.
hi leslie!! it's Kristen (Luke) Porter....i came across your blog through Rachelle's -- hope you don't mind! but anyways, i'd love to stay in touch! email me with your email...
kissypoohluke@hotmail.com
i miss you!! and congrats on the boy...i'm sure papa boyce is proud!
hope to hear from you soon!
luv--
kris
Such a cute little boy! Looks like he has some great big sisters. -Holly
ohhhh!!! we can't wait to see him in January! hope Christmas time is magical for all! we love you!
Stacy and clan
Ya know, I get on here every once in a while just to see that cute picture of Jodi holding Marcus. It is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment