This year Eric has been the official assitant coach for the HS cross country team, (last year he was "unofficial".)
They have had a great season (they have their Semi-State meet this Saturday) and Eric has had a lot of fun with it. He started a website for the team and I thought I'd post it so anyone who wants to can see what is happening with Concord Cross Country. http://highschool.concord.k12.in.us/crosscountry/concordcrosscountry.htm
They have had a great season (they have their Semi-State meet this Saturday) and Eric has had a lot of fun with it. He started a website for the team and I thought I'd post it so anyone who wants to can see what is happening with Concord Cross Country. http://highschool.concord.k12.in.us/crosscountry/concordcrosscountry.htm





5 comments:
Lesley, thanks for your comment. I would still love any recipes you'd like to share. My address in erinkunz@yahoo.com. Thanks!
All that green looks like West Cottonwood CC:-) Congrats on the semi-state meet! Coaching any basketball? Lesley.. I know I still need to sent a recipe!
oops I mean send...
It's cottonwood colors! Hooray! Glad to see Eric is mobile and bootless again, lets hope it lasts this time. I love you all!
Wow Eric! That is a cool picture! You are so cool! What a great guy...coach! I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment